The North Carolina Master’s and Ph.D. Career Fair will be held on Thursday, November 21, from Noon-4 p.m. at Friday Center on the UNC-Chapel Hill campus.
Students from WFU master’s and Ph.D. programs within the arts and sciences and the Master of Arts in Management program are invited to attend. Students who plan to attend must register here by Monday, November 18.
As of 11/11/13, these 43 organizations are registered to attend:
- American Journal Experts
- BAI Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson
- BioSense Webster
- Brookhaven National Lab
- Cardno ChemRisk
- Center for Education Polity Research
- Center for Open Space
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Duke TIP
- e-emphasys technologies
- Evolent Health
- Federal Research Bank of Richmond
- Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Kelly Scientific
- Language Resource Center
- Medical Science and Computing (MSC)
- Navigant Consulting
- Northrup Grumman
- NCS Langley Research Center
- Nuventra Inc. (formerly Kinetigen)
- Oak Ridge Associate Univer.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratories
- Reynolds American
- Rho Inc.
- RTI International
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Signal Innovations Group Inc.
- SMART Scholarship Program
- St. Paul’s School
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox PLLC
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Proctor & Gamble Company
- U.S. Department of State
- Vmware Inc.
- Wells Fargo
These organizations will host brief information sessions:
Room 1 – Trillium A of The Friday Center
- 12:30 Cardno ChemRisk
- 1:15 American Journal Experts
- 2:00 AAAS/Fellowships
- 2:45 Cigna
- 3:30 ORAU (Oak Ridge Associated University)
Room 2 – Trillium B of The Friday Center
- 12:45 Navigant Consulting
- 1:30 Oak Ridge National Laboratories
- 2:15 Wells Fargo
- 3:00 BioSense Webster