How can I help?
- PROMOTE the event in the classroom, in the office, or during conversations.
- CONNECT with the employers while they are here. Contact Ben Loebner email@example.com / 336.758.5014 on how to best connect.
- ENGAGE the employers beyond the event.
Date: Tuesday, Sep 26th 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Broyhill Auditorium, Farrell Hall
The 2017 Fall Financial Services Networking Night is an inaugural event designed to consolidate the variety of financial services recruiting and networking events into a single event.
- This event will be beneficial for both students and employers, as it will:
- Draw more students than any single information session will, allowing employers access to a bigger pool of prospects;
- Provide students with one dedicated evening for corporate presentations against a busy calendar of more evening classes being offered and other commitments;
- Eliminate the need for students to choose between competing information sessions;
- Educate students about multiple organizations and sectors within financial services; and
- Offer brand building to a large student population and provide greater access to underclassmen.
Who should attend? Any student who has an interest in a career in finance
- Citizens Bank
- Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Fifth Third Bank
- Global Lending Services LLC
- Lazard Middle Market
- Live Oak Bank
- Plexus Capital
- Torreya Partners