The Wake Forest Employer Relations Team would like to thank you for recruiting our students!
As we continually try to identify ways in which we can improve upon the services we offer to both our students and our employer partners, we are excited to announce the
2018 Careers in Marketing Networking Night
This event is designed to connect students and employers in a relaxed, casual environment. Join us on Wednesday, September 19, 2018, to share organization information as well as career opportunities.
This event will be beneficial for both students and employers, as it will:
- Draw more students than any single information session will, allowing employers access to a bigger pool of prospects;
- Provide students with one dedicated evening for corporate presentations against a busy calendar of more evening classes being offered and other commitments;
- Eliminate the need for students to choose between competing information sessions;
- Educate students about multiple organizations and sectors within marketing; and
- Offer brand building to a large student population and provide greater access to underclassmen.
This event will be held in the Bern Beatty Colloquium and Rooms 349/351 in Farrell Hall. A light dinner will be provided at 4:15 for our employer partners.
Click here to register now.